2012年2月29日星期三

Mother had to hide out quietly

Paralysis of the legs, my temper has burberry ties become the rage impermanence. Looking at looking at the sky north owned by the Goose, I suddenly in front of the glass smashed; listens Li Gu Yi sweet song, I would suddenly at hand Shuaixiang the walls. Mother had to hide out quietly, secretly listening to where I can not see my movement. When everything goes back to silence, she quietly came in the eye side of red, looked at me. "I heard that the North Sea, the flowers are open, Im pushing you to go for a walk." She always said. Mothers like flowers, since my legs paralyzed, she tends Huadu dead. "No, I do not!" I blasted the pounding of the legs of these two hateful, shouting: "I live what strength!" Mother rushed over and grabbed my hand, hold back crying and said: "we Nianger Liang together, choose to take live, choose to take live ... "I never knew that her illness has burberry bags come to step field. Later, his sister told me that she often the liver the pain Zhengsu Zhengsu over and over again to sleep can not sleep.

I sat alone in the house, watching the leaves outside the window "shabu La La" falling. The mother came in, stand in the window: "daisy open North Sea, Im pushing you to go and see her haggard his face begged like look. "When" If you want, on tomorrow "She said. My answer has been that she was overjoyed. "Well, tomorrow." I said. Her happy for a sit down for a while stood up and said: "it would quickly prepare myself." "Oh, do not trouble trouble A few steps, ready!" She laughed, sitting next to me. ramble, saying: "After reading the chrysanthemum, we burberry sunglasses went to Imperial Kitchen, your child most favorite of Wan Douhuang there children. also remember that back Ill take you to the North Sea do you still say that poplar flowers caterpillars, running, foot crushed a ... "she suddenly does not say. The words "run" and "step" children. Her than I am sensitive. She quietly went out.

She went out. Never returned.

The neighbors carried her car, she was still breathing in spitting blood. I did not think she has been sick like that. Tricycle looked away, never thought that was actually never a farewell.

The neighbor burberry shoes boy behind me to see her when she was struggling to breathe, like her life difficult life. I was told, in front of her coma last words were: "my sick son and I that the adolescent daughter." Autumn, and my sister pushed me to go to the North Sea looked chrysanthemum. Yellow flowers, elegant, white flower noble, purple flowers, warm and deep, splash spill spilled autumn Chiang Kaishek was in full bloom. I know the mother did not finish. Sister know. Us together, to cheap

burberry outlet 2012
do with a nice living ...

You may also interested in:

Burberry Bags
burberry outlet online
cheap burberry outlet

online

Burberry Bags, Burberry Outlet Online at Huge Savings.
Information from www.primemall.com.

没有评论:

发表评论